Mass BizWorks is funded by the Expanding Business Engagement (EBE) Initiative to improve the coordination of services offered to businesses in Massachusetts. Mass BizWorks also connects businesses directly to many money-saving services offered by the state.
How Mass BizWorks can help:
- Up to $250,000 to upgrade the skills of your current workforce
- Up to $25,000 for workplace safety training
- Tax incentives for business expansion
- Reimbursement of wages for training new workers
- Free consulting services to help your business grow and innovate
- Layoff management or aversion