WHERE: Berkshire Innovation Center, Pittsfield, MA
What should I expect?
The goal of the roadshows is to help connect employers to new and existing workforce supports from the Commonwealth. The roadshows will be a unique opportunity to hear from MA workforce leaders and to share your perspective with them. Attendance will vary by event but VIP guests may include Secretary Acosta, and Secretary Kennealy, among others.
The roadshows will be hosted by our workforce partners, including community colleges and vocational training institutes. Each event will be ~1.5 hours and will have roughly the same agenda.
· Opening remarks by host and VIPs
· Overview of Commonwealth workforce resources for employers
· Introduction to Market Makers
· Breakout sessions
· Market Maker / MassHire Engagement Session
· Workforce Development Roundtable
· (Optional) Tour of the facilities / meet the students