Western MA Manufacturing Training Innovation Forum
March 4, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
The Berkshire, Hampden and Franklin/Hampshire MassHire Workforce Boards, working in collaboration with the Mass Technology Collaborative, and with funding from the U.S. Department of Defense, are partners in the MassBridge initiative. The objective, in part, of MassBridge is to develop and test a well-connected, state-based training and career pathway model.
In order to familiarize the advanced manufacturing companies in Western MA with MassBridge, the Boards and Western MA Chapter of the National Tooling and Machining Association are Co-Sponsoring a virtual region Training Innovation Forum. This will be held on March 4th, 2021 and repeated on March 5th, 2021 from 8-9AM via zoom. Please email Sara@MassHireBerkshire.com by February 4th and indicate which date you want to participate in and the link will be provided.
The agenda for the meeting will cover the following:
- Introduction to MassBridge
- Introduction to the Manufacturing USA Institutes and Next Flex and LIFT as West Region Partners
- Presentation by MA Community College Partners
- Discussion of the Regional Manufacturing Industry Workforce requirements and needs 2021-2025
- Discussion of the current West Region Advanced Manufacturing Educational/Training Capacity and Programs
Thank you for your interest in this exciting initiative. We look forward to seeing you on either March 4th or 5th via zoom.