JOB SEEKER SERVICES
COVID19 Unemployment Insurance Information (April 2020):
- Important Unemployment benefits Information and Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Filing for Unemployment
- Información de desempleo de Massachusetts sobre el virus COVID-19 – https://www.mass.gov/info-details/informacion-de-desempleo-de-massachusetts-sobre-el-virus-covid-19
- Contact unemployment customer service about a specific claim issue – Customer Service
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Updates and Information – COVID Updates
Whether you are beginning down a career path, needing to sharpen your skills, or just find a new job, the helpful staff at the MassHire Berkshire Career Center can help you learn to do a successful job search, up-skill to another job, network with area employers, and connect with the right tools and resources.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
There are a number of free services offered to job seekers and employees who wish to pursue additional training opportunities the MassHire Berkshire Career Center is the region’s One-Stop Career Center and can assist with:
- Job Search Assistance
- Career Planning Information
- Workshops on job search techniques including interviewing, networking and resume writing
- Data on the local job market
- Resources to help find the right training opportunities
- Tools to help conduct an effective job search