Are you a youth ages 16-24 who needs help with job applications, resume writing, interviews and other work readiness skills? We can help! Learn more about the services we offer below or visit the Career Center website for more information.
CAREER READINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Our Career Center team will provide tools to help you stay competitive in the workforce and the insight and confidence you need to impress potential employers. See below for a list of some of the services available to you.
- Paid and Unpaid Internships
- Structured Work Experiences
- Work Readiness Training
- Job Shadowing/Workplace Mentoring
- Specialized Summer Employment Opportunities
- College & Career Planning
- Career Guest Speakers
- Company Field Trips
- Teacher Externship Experiences (enhancing academic curricula)
***And so much more!***
Download our regional examples of Career Readiness activities!